Life is full of adventure and opportunities, it is just like you are rowing the boat in a bad weather condition and if you go opposite direction of the tide you will get more struggle but, if that is the only option for your survival you will definitely hit by the tide several times. If you jump high, similar to the tide, then you can survive. Same thing applies if you are struggling to get a dream job and situations are against you due to several reasons, and the reasons could be your financial status, your competitors or stock market situation. Believe me, keep your’s motto up in the bad situation when you want to quit, think again, at that point think of the victory you are going to achieve when the dark clouds will fade away and sun will rise to tell you your victory through its rays.
When we were a small kid it was easy to get up, when the legs were badly hurt, a simple and yet motivational words ” you are so brave , get up!!”. Question is, why can’t we get up now? Why do we always need someone to tell us “you can do it” ?
This depends on how we are thinking about ourselves, what type of image we are holding? why we are in a bad shape? You know what is good for your body and mind and for your own progress then who & what is holding you back?
Our mind creates a thought or image of our personality that how we are facing problem how we are dealing with it whether we are finding the solution of the problem or we are withdrawing from it. Whatever action we take, mind creates an image and gives thoughts and ideas of improvement. If we keep on rejecting good thoughts or solutions, we are giving message to our brain that you don’t want any solution just withdraw from the situation, then in this situation how to come back on the track, we can come back if we educate or reprogram our brain.
Reprogramming or giving training to your mind so that it give you positive thoughts to raise you up and gives you abundance of opportunities, its all depends on the way of living, discipline in all your work, time management and how you are taking your health safety because if your health is good then you are able to manage other important thing in your life.
Here are few things which you can apply in your life and you can turn your life towards the world of success –
- Take 100 percent responsibility for your life – You have to give up all your excuses, make your mind whatever action you are taking take full responsibility of your it don’t blame other’s for your failure.
- Believe in yourself– You have to give up or replace this word “I can’t” to “I can”. If you are believing in yourself your mind will give you the ideas of other possible ways to get the success.
- Goal setting– Once you know your life purpose, determine your vision, and clarify what your truly needs and desires are, you have to convert them into specific, measurable goals and objectives and then act on them with the certainty that you will achieve them.
- Chunk your goal down into smaller goals– Divide your biggest goal in to smaller goals and take one step at a time to achieve it.
- Take action– After divided biggest goal in to smaller goals or task just take action take one step at a time and finish the task and move to another task. When you take action, you trigger all kinds of things that will inevitably carry you to success.
- Practice persistence– Practice is the key for the success. Persistence is the single most quality of high achiever. They simply refuse to give up. The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen in your favor. the longer you persist the more likely you success.
- Just do it!!– There is no perfect time to start any project, just do it. Sometime we wait for the perfect time and situation to start any project or task but due to some reason we delay that task and again start waiting for another good time, don’t wait for the suitable time to start your work, if you are not able to finish your task that appointed time at least start the project on appointed time.
I have done my best to give you some knowledge which I have got from several books and some of my own life experiences.
I hope you will like this topic, If you have any suggestions please feel free to give me through your’s comments, I am eagerly waiting for your response.